· A. Barenghi, C. Hocquet, D. Bol, F-X. Standaert, F. Regazzoni and I. Koren, "A Combined Design-Time/Test-Time Study of the Vulnerability of Sub-Threshold Devices to Low Voltage Fault Attacks," to appear, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, 2014.
· S. Wimer and I. Koren, "Design Flow for Flip-Flop Grouping in Data-Driven Clock Gating," IEEE Trans. on VLSI Systems, pp. 771-778, April 2014.
· I. Koren and C. M. Krishna, "Temperature-Aware Computing," (Invited Paper), Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 46-46, March 2011.
· F. Regazzoni, L. Breveglieri, P. Ienne and I. Koren, "Interaction between Fault Attack Countermeasures and the Resistance against Power Analysis Attacks," in Fault Analysis in Cryptography, M. Joye and M. Tunstall (Eds.), Chapter 15, pp. 257-273, Information Security and Cryptography Series, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. XVI, Springer-Verlag, 2012.
· R. Rodrigues, A. Annamalai, I. Koren and S. Kundu, "Improving Performance per Watt of Asymmetric Multicore Processors via Online Program Phase Classification and Adaptive Core Morphing," ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), Vol. 18, pp. 1-23, Jan. 2013.
· Textbook: I. Koren and C. M. Krishna, Fault-Tolerant Systems, Morgan-Kaufman, San Francisco, CA, 2007.
· Textbook: I. Koren, Computer Arithmetic Algorithms, 2nd Edition, A. K. Peters, Natick, MA, 2002.