215I Marcus Hall
University of Massachusetts
100 Natural Resources Rd.
Amherst, MA 01003-9292
B.S. Computer Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2002
M.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2004
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Rice University, 2009
Signal and image processing, compressive sensing, dimensionality reduction, machine learning, computational imaging, distributed sensing, sensor networks.
- M. F. Duarte and R. G. Baraniuk, “Spectral Compressive Sensing,” to appear in Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 2013.
- M. F. Duarte and Y. C. Eldar, Structured Compressed Sensing: From Theory to Applications, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 59 No. 9, pp. 4053-4085, September 2011.
- R. G. Baraniuk, V. Cevher, M. F. Duarte and C. Hegde, Model-based Compressive Sensing, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 56, No. 4, pp. 1982-2001, April 2010.
- J. A. Tropp, J. N. Laska, M. F. Duarte, J. K. Romberg and R. G. Baraniuk, "Beyond Nyquist: Efficient Sampling of Sparse Bandlimited Signals,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 520-544, January 2010.
- M. F. Duarte, M. A. Davenport, D. Takhar, J. N. Laska, T. Sun, Kevin F. Kelly and R. G. Baraniuk, "Single Pixel Imaging via Compressive Sampling," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 83-91, March 2008.