201D Marcus Hall
University of Massachusetts
100 Natural Resources Rd
Amherst MA 01003-9292
Princeton University, Ph.D., 2007
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, M.S., 2001; B.E., 1998
Post-CMOS nanodevices, device physics, integrated nanosystems, and enabling nanotechnologies
- Qiangfei Xia, M. D. Pickett, J. J. Yang, X. M. Li, W. Wu, G. Medeiros-Ribeiro and R. S. Williams, "Two- and three-terminal resistive switches: nanometer-scale memristors and memistors", Advanced Functional Materials 21, 2660-2665 (2011).
- Qiangfei Xia, J. J. Yang, W. Wu, X. M. Li and R. S. Williams, "Self-aligned memristor cross-point arrays fabricated with one nanoimprint lithography step", Nano Letters 10, 2909-2914 (2010).
- Qiangfei Xia, W. Robinett, M. W. Cumbie, et al., "Memristor-CMOS hybrid integrated circuits for reconfigurable logic", Nano Letters 9, 3640-3645 (2009).
- Qiangfei Xia, K. J. Morton, R. H. Austin and S. Y. Chou, "Sub-10 nm self-enclosed self-limited nanofluidic channel arrays", Nano Letters 8, 3830-3833 (2008).
- S. Y. Chou and Qiangfei Xia, "Improved nanofabrication through guided transient-liquefaction", Nature Nanotechnology 3, 295-300 (2008).
IEEE Senior Member
SPIE Senior Member
NSF CAREER Award (2013)
DARPA Young Faculty Award (2012)
UMass Distinguished Teaching Award Nominee (2011)
NSF Panelist; Session chairs for the International Conference on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN), and Microprocesses & Nanotechnology Conference (MNC). Program committee member (session head) for EIPBN. Regular reviewer for EIPBN conference and 21 archival journals.