Robert W. Jackson
215G Marcus Hall
University of Massachusetts
100 Natural Resources Rd
Amherst MA 01003-9292
B.S., Northeastern University, 1975; M.S., 1980; Ph.D., 1981
Modeling of active and passive microwave circuits. Active Antennas. Microwave and millimeter wave integrated circuit design.
- R.W. Jackson and M. Shusta, “Interference rejection by time selective sampling,” European Microwave Conference (EuMC), 2013, pp. 573–576.
- C. Polak, M. F. Duarte, R. W. Jackson and D. L. Goeckel,“Recovery of Sparse Signals From Amplitude Limited Sample Sets”, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2013 ICASSP, pp. 4663-4667 May 2013
- Sanchez, M. A., R. W. Jackson, S. Frasier “Polarization Correction of Electronically SteeredPhased Arrays for Meteorological Radar", IEEE Trans. Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 50, no 4.. pp1283-1290, April 2012.
- Sanchez, M., A. Mandeville, and R. W. Jackson, “Compact, Low Cost, Surface Mount, Active Antenna, “ IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, pp.1255-1259, December 2010.
- Sanchez, M. and R. W. Jackson, “Low Cost Electronically Scanned Arrays Based on Surface Mount Active Antennas,” International Microwave Symposium Symposium Digest,pp 684-688. June 2010 (Invited).
IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society, IEEE Solid State Circuits Society
Fellow of the IEEE, Sigma Xi, Tau Beta Pi, Phi Kappa Phi, Eta Kappa Nu.
Co-Chair Topical Meeting on the Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging, 2004, 2005. Technical Committee- CPMT-12 IEEE Society on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology, 1999-2008. Technical Committee-MTT-12 IEEE Society on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 1999- (Chair 2009- ). Technical Program Committee, IEEE Symposium on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 1999-2008, 2011. Technical Program Committee, Topical Meeting on the Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging, 1998 - 2008. Associate Editor Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques 2008-2010, Coordinator of UMass Microwave Industrial Program.