211D Knowles Engineering Bldg
University of Massachusetts
151 Holdsworth Way
Amherst MA 01003-9284
B.S. Vanderbilt University, 2001
M.S. Duke University, 2005
Ph.D. Duke University, 2007
Cyber-Physical Systems, Sustainability and Green Computing, Next-generation Clouds and Networks, Embedded Sensor Systems
- "SmartCharge: Cutting the Electricity Bill in Smart Homes with Energy Storage", In Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Future Energy Systems (e-Energy), Madrid, Spain, May 2012.
- "SmartCap: Flattening Peak Electricity Demand in Smart Homes", In Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom), Lugano, Switzerland, March 2012.
- "Designing Privacy-preserving Smart Meters with Low-cost Microcontrollers", In Proceedings of the Sixteenth International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC), Bonaire, February 2012.
- "Blink: Managing Server Clusters on Intermittent Power", In Proceedings of the Sixteenth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), Newport Beach, California, March 2011.
- "Cloudy Computing: Leveraging Weather Forecasts in Energy Harvesting Sensor Systems", In Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Conference on Sensor, Mesh, and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks (SECON), Boston, Massachusetts, June 2010.
- SECON 2010
IEEE Sustainable Computing Register's Pick of the Month, June 2012
Best Papers Session at PerCom, March 2012
Best Paper Award at GreenNets, August 2011