Minimum grade needed to graduate
Course(s) that use this one as a prerequisite
Starting with the class of 2019, all BS-EE and BS-CSE majors are required to take one Science elective.
The Science elective must be a course designed for science and/or engineering majors. The Science elective may be used toward a minor in another major.
There are five approved Science electives:
1. BIO 110 Intro. Biology for Science Majors
2. BIO 151 Intro. Biology I
3. CHEM 111 General Chemistry for Science Majors
4. CHEM 121H Honors General Chemistry for Science Majors
5. PHYS 287 Physics III - Waves & Thermodynamics
- 1. BIO 110 Intro. Biology for Science Majors
AP credit may be used to fulfill the Science elective.
To propose a different Science elective, fill out the Alternative Elective Request Form and submit it to the Undergraduate Programs Office. (The form can be downloaded here. The location of the Undergraduate Programs Office can be found under Advising Resources.)
[To see the full list of courses and categories, go to Course Summaries & Notes.]